What is the roziejune mag?
The roziejune mag is a mag created by the roziejune team & the roziejune community to unify the community, amplify voices, support & empower women, educate, inspire, and to create a safe space for marginalized communities to thrive.
Specs: A 96 page, 8.5"x11" luxe magazine filled with beautiful women in our community. Luxe "perfect" binding & thicker matte pages for incredible durability. The magazine is filled with numerous photos, stories, interviews, articles, graphics, coloring pages, journaling pages, all focused on women empowerment, equality for all, mental health awareness, body image, self love, growth, spirituality, ***continued below*** and positivity. The women that fill the pages are real, raw, & authentic. All designed & created in house by an incredibly talented team of women.
Current available issue:
The January Issue
What you can expect in the January Issue:
- Tips on dealing with body image in January when the world is telling you to lose weight.
- Tips on managing mental health while living through the winter during a pandemic.
- Other topics: a special feature on the story of roziejune & why we stopped selling earrings, community, recipes, an article on eating disorders from an eating disorder therapist, experiences of various women in our community & how they have dealt with covid-19, and intro into oracle cards, a guide to vision-boards, an employee of the month feature, behind the scenes at RJ HQ, a feature of a maker in our community, happy news, outfit ideas, highlighting a queen in our community, book club, media guide, a "taboo topic" that focuses on body hair this month, and several cute journaling prompts & graphics
Why do you need the magazine?
- You will feel uplifted, inspired, and a part of something bigger
- It will give you strength & joy on the hard days
- Your teenage daughter will gain inspiration & guidance
- Great for any woman who cares about the topics mentioned, a great place to learn about the topics mentioned
- Perfect coffee table book for anyone in the home to pick up & flip through the pages
- Makes for a great gift
- Recommended ages: 12-68, though any age could benefit
- Could also cut out pages & make a cute collage
"there are different skin tones and body shapes present. Interviews, prompts and colorful art and inspiration on every page."
"the magazine of the future"
"It is something I wish we all had growing up. I wish I was reading this instead of 'People' or 'Seventeen Magazine.'
"It is everything I wish I had as a teenager."
"The only magazine I'm letting into my life at the moment. I wish I had this available to me when I was growing up, I LOVE the representation and content!"
"I've never loved a magazine more in my life. The roziejune mag focuses on mental health, self love, community, & full of uplifting content. Something we really need right now."
"This magazine is HIGH QUALITY. And not just because the binding is amazing (because holy shit, it is). Every word inside was meant for me & my soul. I needed to hear pretty much all of it. I think it's rare for a piece of writing to be so diverse, & yet crafted to fit the entirety of my soul and everyone else's too! The RJ Mag Team managed to do just this. Catch me AND my three year old daughter flipping through for motivation on the reg. I am BEYOND excited to see what else roziejune has in store for us because if its anything like this first edition, its gonna be so good."