What is the roziejune mag?
The roziejune mag is a mag created by the roziejune team & the roziejune community to unify the community, amplify voices, support & empower women, educate, inspire, and to create a safe space for marginalized communities to thrive.
Specs: A 150 page, 8.5"x11" luxe magazine filled with beautiful women in our community. Luxe "perfect" binding & matte pages for incredible durability. The magazine is filled with numerous photos, stories, interviews, articles, graphics, coloring pages, journaling pages, all focused on women empowerment, equality for all, mental health awareness, body image, self love, growth, spirituality, ***continued below*** and positivity. The women that fill the pages are real, raw, & authentic. All designed & created in house by an incredibly talented team of women.
10% of the proceeds of this magazine will be donated to The Loveland Foundation & the NAACP.
Current available issue:
The February Issue
What you can expect in the February Issue:
- This issue focuses on Black History Month & Love
- A guide to help you understand the background of Black History Month, & the concepts of racism, privilege, and the experience of being a Black Woman in America.
- First hand experiences written by Black Women in our Community, as well as insights & suggestions.
- Love is discussed, as well as different types of love from different perspectives & types of relationships.
- Other topics: Anti racism, growing up biracial, mental health, body image, normalizing stretch marks, a guide to journaling, a beginner's guide to spirituality, media guides, a book club, employee of the month, roziejune customer of the month, a maker feature of the month, outfit ideas, beautiful imagery, & more.
Why do you need the magazine?
- You will feel uplifted, inspired, and a part of something bigger
- It will help you understand the anti-racism movement
- It will allow you to see the world from the perspectives of other women
- It will give you strength & joy on the hard days
- Your teenage daughter will gain inspiration & guidance
- Great for any woman who cares about the topics mentioned, a great place to learn about the topics mentioned
- Perfect coffee table book for anyone in the home to pick up & flip through the pages
- Makes for a great gift
- Recommended ages: 12-68, though any age could benefit
- Could also cut out pages & make a cute collage
January Magazine Reviews:
"there are different skin tones and body shapes present. Interviews, prompts and colorful art and inspiration on every page."
"the magazine of the future"
"It is something I wish we all had growing up. I wish I was reading this instead of 'People' or 'Seventeen Magazine.'
"It is everything I wish I had as a teenager."
"The only magazine I'm letting into my life at the moment. I wish I had this available to me when I was growing up, I LOVE the representation and content!"
"I've never loved a magazine more in my life. The roziejune mag focuses on mental health, self love, community, & full of uplifting content. Something we really need right now."
"This magazine is HIGH QUALITY. And not just because the binding is amazing (because holy shit, it is). Every word inside was meant for me & my soul. I needed to hear pretty much all of it. I think it's rare for a piece of writing to be so diverse, & yet crafted to fit the entirety of my soul and everyone else's too! The RJ Mag Team managed to do just this. Catch me AND my three year old daughter flipping through for motivation on the reg. I am BEYOND excited to see what else roziejune has in store for us because if its anything like this first edition, its gonna be so good."